Ордена СССР

Order of the Battle Red Banner
The Soviet government of Russia established the order of the Battle Red Banner, better-known as the order of the Red Banner (in Russian: Орден Крaсного Знамени orden Krasnogo Znameni) on September 16, 1918 during the Russian Civil War. The first recipient was Vasily Blyukher on September 28, 1918. It continued later on as the award of the Soviet government of the Soviet Union. The Soviet Union established the all-Soviet order of the Red Banner on August 1, 1924.
During the Russian Civil War there existed similarly-named orders established by the governments of several other constituent and nonconstituent Soviet republics. The order of the Red Banner recognised military deeds. Before the establishment of the order of Lenin on April 6, 1930, the order of the Red Banner functioned as the highest (and practically the only) military order of the USSR. Practically all well-known Soviet commanders became Cavaliers of the order of the Red Banner.

Showing all 20 results

   
   
   
   
 
Sold Out!
SOLD

Russian WHITE GUARD Badge of the KONNO EGERSKOGO POLKA, 1918

$500
3473